Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 separate WC, sleeps up to 10
1 room with extra large double bed, 2 room with double beds, 4th bedroom sleeps 4 persons, 2 on twin bed + 2 in bunk bed. extra bed of good quality can be put in a room for the 11th person.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs at propertyStairs at property
Pets allowed - maximum of 2 pets allowed with prior permission maximum of 2 pets allowed with prior permission
No events - parties, stag/hen nights not allowedparties, stag/hen nights not allowed
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Tourist tax payable is 1.10€ per day for each person over the age if 18 years.
- Bed linen and towels are not included in rent. They can be hired at a cost. 15€ for bed linen p/p, Towels 8€ per person.
- Please bring indoor slippers as shoes and boots not allowed indoors
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Mr. Surendra PatelAsk a question
About Mr. Surendra Patel
My child hood was in Uganda. I came to England in 1970 which has been my home with my family ever since. As a child many times I had visited the rift valley in Kenya. It is since then that I had wished for a place in mountains, & Notre Dame de Bellecombe is the perfect place. With the help of my wife who is from India, we have made chalet varni our second home.
Mr. Surendra Patel purchased this chalet in 2005
Why Mr. Surendra Patel chose Notre-Dame-de-Bellecombe
Unspoilt views from the property, friendliness and warmth of the local people has touched us.
What makes this chalet unique
The Ambiance, tranquility and the surrounding views will overwhelm anyone who visits Chalet Varni.
- English, French
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.