About this rental
Family-friendly rural location with superb shared swimming pool & garden.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 6(People: 12)
Bathrooms: 3, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Check with us before bringing pets. Charges apply.Check with us before bringing pets. Charges apply.
No events - Contact us for events/parties. Contact us for events/parties.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The cottage will be clean with beds made up for your arrival.
- There is a file for each house containing info about the property & we ask our guests to familiarise themselves with this, on arrival.
- At the end of your stay we ask that the house is clean and tidy. The kitchen should be cleaned and all rubbish bins emptied and recycling completed.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Tim & Ellen WeirAsk a question
Why Tim & Ellen Weir chose Crézières
We have worked hard to create a holiday environment that maximises the enjoyment of both adults and children. To call the garden and grounds an adventure playground is perhaps an over-statement, but there is much to stimulate and provide hours of pleasure for all. This allows everyone to relax on the terrace or poolside, knowing that they don't have to continually think of what to do next. There is much of interest in the area and those without the constraints of school timetables can enjoy the location with all its peace and tranquillity.
What makes this House unique
Rural location but not too far from civilisation! Sunken trampoline so ideal for all ages. Games' rooms and boules pitch. Lovely shared swimming pool and superb gardens. The cottages are tidy and well kept and are all well equipped.
- English, French