Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 rooms, 90 m2, on the upper ground floor, in quiet leafy area, for 4-6 persons
Double room 1, 2 windows overlooking the gardens of the surrounding villas. Bedroom, 1 window overlooking the garden of the house and the surrounding villas.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- The tourist tax, is 4,00 € per adult, 2,00 € for children 10-16 years, free for children 0-10 and is payable for a maximum of 5 days,
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Bruno BearziAsk a question
About Bruno Bearzi
I was born on the Lido and I have lived there up to 20 years. I lived in via Orseolo a few minutes away from Via Dandolo and went to school in Via Sandro Gallo, nearby.
Bruno Bearzi purchased this apartment in 2000
Why Bruno Bearzi chose Venice
I've always had availability to the house of my mother for my holiday in Venice. When my mother died and we sold the house to my sister, we decided to buy this apartment. We live (me and my wife), partly in Milan, in part to the Lido. We have furnished the house for the use of ourselves.
What makes this apartment unique
This is the most beautiful area of the Lido, behind the Hotel Des Baines. You can stroll through the streets of the Belle Epoque. Blue Flag. You can do the same day culture and beach. Lido is a peaceful place and the house is beautiful and comfortable.
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.