About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
- Children welcome
- No smoking
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
Hosted by Annika PurkhardtAsk a question
About Annika Purkhardt
We fell in love with Cassis whilst on a rock climbing trip several years ago. Cassis is a gem; it is a classic, old, Mediterranean fishing village steeped in history and packed with wonderful restaurants and shops. The port and the promenade is an eclectic mix of boats, yachts, bars, cafes and restaurants with a wonderful atmosphere of its own.
Why Annika Purkhardt chose Cassis
Cassis is a gem and there is so much to do! The apartment is unusually spacious with exceptional views to the sea, the old chateau and Cap Canaille. It is a five minute walk to the port and water front restaurants and all amenities are within walking distance.
What makes this Apartment unique
Free, private, barrier controlled parking - a huge bonus in high season Cassis. Interesting and diverse view, particularly lovely as the sun sets.
- English, French
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cot & high chair available, please bring cot linenCot & high chair available, please bring cot linen
No pets - Please ask before bringing a petPlease ask before bringing a pet
No events - No parties or events allowedNo parties or events allowed
No smoking - No smoking in the apartment, thank you!No smoking in the apartment, thank you!
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No additional house guests
- Please move furniture carefully so as not to disturb our neighbours
- Please move terrace furniture away from electric shutters before closing