About this rental
Tastefully renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, log burner and private garden
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Please use the steel bin in the courtyard for the ashes from the log burner.
- Please ensure that the velux windows are shut before vacating the property.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Barbara KlammerAsk a question
About Barbara Klammer
I am a personal trainer and I live in north Hampshire.
Barbara Klammer purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Barbara Klammer chose Mousehole
I grew up in Hampshire but spent childhood holidays in Cornwall. So when I went to Mousehole in see the famous Christmas lights, I fell in love with this beautiful village. Then viewing Gull's Nest I knew I had to own this homely, cosy cottage.
What makes this Cottage unique
This fisherman's cottage is like a tardis at first it seems small but the renovation has been so well done everything has its place and you want for anything. I loved the private garden to enjoy from breakfast through to a sundowner. Perfectly situated so close to the harbour and the local amenities.