About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- Pets Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome.Up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome.
Max guests: 5
- Bookings affected by regional Covid 19 restrictions preventing travel or stay will be offered credit or full refund up to 24 hours before arrival
- More than 2 dogs will be charged an extra cleaning charge of £20
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by Diana DringAsk a question
About Diana Dring
We have lived and raised our family in Norfolk for the last 30 years. We purchased the cottage in Bacton in 2014 when I was made redundant and we wanted to buy a seaside cottage for holidays for our family and friends. I knew Bacton from my childhood holidays and knew it was a quiet unspoilt part of the Norfolk coast with lovely sandy beaches. We are very pleased that our guests and their pets enjoy staying at the cottage as much as we do. Happy holidaying! Tom and Diana
Why Diana Dring chose Bacton
The cottage attracted us because it is a pretty traditional thatched and flint Norfolk cottage in a lovely sunny position near to the sea and local amenities. We love the beach, the dog walking, the pubs and the fish and chips shops are still the best in the County! There's plenty to see and do with the Norfolk Broads a few miles away, the seaside towns of Cromer and Great Yarmouth offer a variety of entertainment and Norwich is a short drive away.