Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
single · king
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- - Respetar la tranquilidad del lugar. - No fumar dentro de la vivenda. - Dejar la vivienda limpia al finalizar el periodo establecido.
- En estos tiempos de Covid19 el trabajo de limpieza y desinfección es mucho más exhaustiva por ello pedimos respetar los horarios de entrada y salida
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
Hosted by Salut Martí OlivéAsk a question
About Salut Martí Olivé
We are a family with two children and a few years ago we decided to look for a place to live in a quiet village where our children could grow up in a beautiful and pleasant environment. After a year of looking around at various villages we decided arrived in Lladó and fell in love with the palce
Salut Martí Olivé purchased this Cottage in 1995
Why Salut Martí Olivé chose Llado
Lladó is a beautiful village with very friendly people that made us feel at home right away and we fell in love with the place. However, we were first captivated by the countryside, the surroundings and its location. Even now, after so many years, we often remark how lucky we are to live in such a marvellous place.
What makes this Cottage unique
The houses are built in such a way so that you can enjoy the surrounding nature from anywhere in the house. You will even be able to take a shower with the feeling that you are in the garden. You can relax and take it easy in the veranda or porch outside or just lie down in any room in the house and enjoy the view. Built on a gentle hill, the houses have beautiful views over the region and spectacular sunrises. Outside the house you'll find many places to relax and enjoy the peace of the place: the porch, the hamack under the shadow of the trees, deckchair on your terrace, a romantic swingchair for two with a view over the village church and the ccoastline in the background.
- English, French, German, Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.