About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Walk in shower room
Toilet · Shower
Loft en suite
Sea level bathroom
Toilet · Bath with shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No loud music after 10pm: you're in a real community. We like our neighbours and we want to keep them! No more than 4 people at a time on the balcony
- No illegal activities under any circumstances including online activity & illegal substances. We reserve the right to ask you to vacate if required.
- Everyone must have a lovely time - and tell their friends about Cornwalls beautiful forgotten corner!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Hosted by Dawn B.Ask a question
About Dawn B.
We have lived in Kingsand part and full time since our London days in 2002 - and can't think of anywhere much better to be.
Why Dawn B. chose Kingsand
It's a gorgeous spot in a very special place. The kind of place where kids run barefoot, you can enjoy a drink overlooking the beach - and you can get lost for hours just exploring rockpools, taking long walks or just looking at the stunning view.
What makes this Cottage unique
The sea views are utterly breathtaking across historic Plymouth Sound. The cottage is fun and relaxing and close to everything you need: a cafe, great food pubs and beaches. A very very chilled way to spend your time off.