House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Double bed sleeps two, each side has end table with drawer. Chest of A lamp is on an end table. Drawers takes up the wall opposite the bed. Closet spans the length of the room. Broom, vacuum, mop, ironing board and extra pillow and a foam mat for the hide-a-bed are stored in the closet. Extra sheets and pillow cases are stored in the hall linen closet.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets are permitted only with prior approval.Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
No smoking - No smoking is allowed inside. No smoking is allowed inside.
Max guests: 4
- A $75 pet fee applies for one pet. All pets must be up to date on vaccinations and not carr
About Margaret Warren
Every day I wake up and check what is happening on the beach. Every night I see the lights of downtown Seattle. I watch the ducks and geese swim, hear the sandpipers calling, the crows and gulls flying and landing in the nearby trees. . I have always enjoyed reading, music, gardening, baking, learning, and teaching. I do volunteer work at a school helping with violin, and at our local library helping with weeding. I play violin in the orchestra for our church's holiday cantatas. I sometimes sing in the choir. My husband and I are retired and celebrated our 50 year anniversary in 2017.
Margaret Warren purchased this mobile home in 2006
Why Margaret Warren chose Manchester
1. The view is panoramic 2. The mobile home is completely furnished 3. Restaurant and post office are nearby 4. Rates are reasonable 5. Located on a private driveway 6. Has free covered parking 7. Is located next to a sandy beach 8. Monthly rentals are encouraged. 9. This is an all-season rental. 10. A writer or artist could use enjoy the rental 11. Grandmas and Grandpas may retreat to "home" while visiting their sons or daughters 12. Traffic is nothing like Seattle traffic - When three cars arrive at the same intersection at Manchester, it is probably rush hour. 8. If you own a boat or kayak, it is easy to get it into the water 9. The mobile home was set in place for a dear relative and her husband. They lived there for quite a while. Another relative also used the home. They took good care of it. I am sentimentally attached to the family home and have fond memories of visiting the people here.
What makes this mobile home unique
Panoramic Puget Sound view Direct access to private beach on Puget Sound Little traffic