Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Child bed (2)
Toilet · Bath
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Please do not leave dogs unattended in the cottage when you go out.
- All bedding, towels etc should be placed in specially provided bags and left by the washer when you leave. This ensures a safe changeover for all.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Julia DavisAsk a question
About Julia Davis
My entire life has been spent visiting north Norfolk and staying in Weavers Cottage. Every school holiday in the 60s & 70s, fruit picking as a teenager, trips with friends, visiting with my own family and now moving between London and Thursford.
Julia Davis purchased this Cottage in 1960
Why Julia Davis chose Thursford
My parents bought the house in 1960 and purchased the contents at auction in the garden, moving everything back inside where it belonged. We've moved ahead with the times; it's definitely warmer and more comfortable (!) but it's also a place of history that's hardly changed. The garden wraps around the house and at times, there's simply no need to go elsewhere. It's all here.
What makes this Cottage unique
Weavers Cottage is a welcoming, much loved holiday home near the coast. It's a real chance to have time out from the busy world we've become used to and offers some serious peace and quiet. Children love the space and the freedom in the garden and surrounding countryside. Yet its no distance at all from neighbouring Walsingham and the stunning north Norfolk coast. A rare find indeed.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.