Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Furnished to a very high standard, the perfect base for your Algarve holiday
All rooms have large wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables with lamps, an en-suite bathroom and view to the coast.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Well behaved children are very welcome.Well behaved children are very welcome.
No pets - Sorry we do not accept petsSorry we do not accept pets
No parties/events - Parties/events not permitted. Parties/events not permitted.
No smoking - Do not smoke in our villa.Do not smoke in our villa.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Do not under any circumstances take breakable plates, glasses etc to the poolside, you must only use the plastic items provided.
- Do not take house towels to the poolside or beach. Please use your own beach towels.
- Do not under any circumstances adjust the pool heater, this is managed a local pool maintenance company.
Mr Simon Lile
About Mr Simon Lile
Casa Ninho is jointly owned by 2 English families who live in Nottinghamshire & Staffordshire. We purchased the villa from an English family (who built it in the 70's). We love the tranquillity of the mountain side location and the stunning views. We visit 2 or 3 times a year to holiday and undertake any additional maintenance.
Mr Simon Lile purchased this villa in 2007
Why Mr Simon Lile chose Monchique
This is a very special place for us, and reading our guest book our visitors seem to agree. Peace and tranquillity in a stunning location make for an ideal holiday location. There is plenty to do locally and the big towns and beaches are only 30 - 40 mins drive away if you fancy a day out.
What makes this villa unique
The peace & tranquillity, stunning views, lovely heated pool. We've equipped the villa with all the things we feel make this a home from home. So often when we visit other villas there is a shortage of something or another, we have tried to ensure our small piece of Portugal is fully equipped. However we realise different guests look for different things, so if you feel something is missing please do not hesitate to let us know. We welcome all feedback.