Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 9)
king · Cot
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - DVD/TV in every bedroom. Toy box for youngsters.DVD/TV in every bedroom. Toy box for youngsters.
Pets allowed - We allow 2 well behaved dogsWe allow 2 well behaved dogs
No smoking - No smoking inside the propertyNo smoking inside the property
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- The only thing I would ask; is not to let your dog on the furniture/beds etc as it’s not very hygienic for other guests that may not have dogs.
- To check the garden area for any pet mess before you leave as we get a lot of families staying with young children, as I’m sure you would do any.
- To please remove outdoor shoes/boots etc before entering the house as you would do at home anyway & please feel free to smoke outside - thank you!
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by Gary LawAsk a question
About Gary Law
Helen and Gary bought Rowlands Aviemore in 2004. We're winter sports enthusiasts and love skiing/walking and climbing in the mountains but we always had problems finding somewhere to stay as, at the time we had 2 dogs and they went everywhere with us. Spending so much time in the Cairngorms, we decided the time was right to buy our own home in the Highlands.
Gary Law purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Gary Law chose Aviemore
We decided it was important that others had the opportunity to find comfortable/modern and well priced accommodation for their visits to Aviemore so we decided to let out the house for those who had similar interests and circumstances as us. As usual, nothing stays the same and along came our son in 2006 and now our focus is much more on family accommodation, and we still have our dog who keeps us company on our skiing/cycling/walking trips to the Cairngorms. We hope you enjoy Rowlands as much as we do!
What makes this Cottage unique
Open plan living space downstairs, 4 bedrooms all with TV/DVD for rainy days including 2 ground floor bedrooms suitable for people with mobility difficulties and downstairs bathroom as well, mountain views, watch the Strathspey Steam train chug by.......... yet only a 15 minute walk to the village centre. With lots of winter sports in the winter too, Aviemore is a year round resort appealing to families, groups and everyone in between!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.