Large house in country setting w/ mountain, pasture and orchard views.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Internet Usage: No streaming or online gaming. See lease agreement
- Rear Screen Door: Keep latched to prevent the wind from ripping it off the hinges.
- Grill: Clean it after you use it.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
About Corwin and Margaret Booth
I was born and raised in Lynchburg, Va and currently live out of state. As our family grew we needed more space than my mother's townhouse when we came to visit.
Corwin and Margaret Booth purchased this house in 2011
Why Corwin and Margaret Booth chose Monroe
The views. Some of the best sunsets I've seen have been from this location. The location. We can get to interesting and scenic places all around us in just a short drive. Extra living space- In addition to the living room there are two enclosed porches.
What makes this house unique
Some of the best pie I've ever had at Woodruff's Pie Shop. Fresh apples, berries and stone fruit at Morris Orchard down the hill. Great supply of lightening bugs in season. Our kids love this.