Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Sleeps 8. Four bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 showers and 3 WC. Private and tranquil.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not suitable for children under 5 years old. Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
No events - Family home. Unsuitable for unrelated groupsFamily home. Unsuitable for unrelated groups
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We require the address of the lead guest, the names of the guests staying at the house and the ages of any children. We will contact you for this.
- Vessacks is available to rent only Saturday to Saturday. This is because our cleaners are only available on Saturday and no other days of the week.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Peter GraceAsk a question
Why Peter Grace chose St. Levan
One of the very best views of the sea in Cornwall. Guests repeatedly write in our visitors book about the amazing location and views. And then write about swimming at Porthchapel beach, easy access to the South West Coast path and how their family has loved their week and wants to return. Examples: "Extremely comfortable and very well equipped. Vessacks is extremely comfortable holiday home in a fantastic location. Great access from the front door to the coastal path with wonderful panoramic views. The perfect place to stay for a relaxing holiday." Family with two children: "Hardly used car, feels like end of Britain, real find". "A fantastic house and location. Thank you. A lizard and a seal spotted en route to Sennen. Great views from every room too."
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.