Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 8)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower
Main 3rd Floor Bath
Toilet · Bath with shower
Living floor Powder Room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 - Wee ones are travelers. Your wee ones count Wee ones are travelers. Your wee ones count
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- NO shoes are permitted inside the home. Stockinged feet are preferred to bare. Sliding doors inside the home are not be operated by minors.
- MAX Occupancy is 8 people. Should there be evidence of additional persons, you will be evicted immediately with NO refund. NO TOUCHING CHANDELIER!!!!
- <A GUESTBOOK/RULES BOOK will be sent after booking. THIS IS PART OF YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT. FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE WILL BE CAUSE TO CANX YOUR BOOKING>
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Follows regional health guidelines: CESCO (S. Korea)
Hosted byAsk a question
We are a family of 5; this was our family home until recently. We moved to Boston for awhile due to job transfers and moved back home prior to the pandemic hitting. We have 3 sons who are now man sized if you will, and we needed a little more space. We moved into our new home a month before the pandemic. We decided to offer our beloved home to people who wish to stay in the Hershey or Central Pennsylvania area. We thought it would be good life lessons to teach our sons how to manage a business and the different responsibilities that go with operating a vacation home. They're learning everything from customer service, to managing maintenance and service calls as well as prioritizing where in the property needs reinvesting in order to make a guests stay even more enjoyable.
Why chose Harrisburg
We really want our guests to have a great time. We are more than happy to offer suggestions for your stay.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.