About this rental
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Hosted by Nina Wyatt HarringtonAsk a question
About Nina Wyatt Harrington
When our family moved to Montreal we bought a home downtown without a lot of land. We looked for a weekend home that was close to the city but that provided lots of country charm. We found the perfect property in Knowlton in the Eastern Townships. Almost every weekend I spent time in downtown Knowlton shopping at the art galleries and antique stores. I fell in love with an old historic building in the center of town and bought it in 2006. The building is across from the Lac Brome Theatre and kitty-corner from the library, two of my favorite places in Knowlton!
Nina Wyatt Harrington purchased this Apartment in 2006
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Small dogs are okay.Small dogs are okay.
Max guests: 6
- If you are a smoker, please smoke on the front deck or back porch using the white foldable bench.
- Please clear the steps of snow with the shovel(s) provided. If you have any questions or concerns you can text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.