Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Luxurious Secluded Villa, Spectacular Views of Volterra & Tuscan Countryside
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 -12 (5 Bedrooms + Sofa bed + cots) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Bedroom 4 with twin beds. Bedroom 5 with double bed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
- Please leave villa reasonably clean and tidy eg washing-up done and put away, tables, work-surfaces and floors reasonably clean and clear of rubbish.
- The villa and out-buildings are strictly non-smoking, however smokers may smoke in the garden and balconies. Please use the ashtrays provided.
- For everyone's safety, NO GLASS is allowed near the POOL or HOT TUB. We provide good quality polycarbonate glasses to be used in these areas.
Hosted by RezaAsk a question
Why Reza chose Volterra
Villa Gemelli's location is, in our opinion, the very best in Tuscany - situated between the stunning hill-towns of Volterra and San Gimignano, and at the very heart of the Pisa-Florence-Siena 'triangle'. Its position is perfect too, providing glorious views of Volterra in the distance and typical Tuscan scenery with its rolling landscape, sunflower fields, vineyards and farmland dotted with cypress trees.
What makes this villa unique
Everything you need for your perfect Tuscan holiday: The villa is spacious, very comfortable and child-friendly. It is furnished to a high standard and set-out on two floors. It comprises: 5 double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom a spacious living room with log-burning fireplace a large practical kitchen with utility room a double-height dining area seating 12 comfortably an impressive, double-height reception area a TV room* with an LCD TV, with Sky and DVD player (*containing a double sofa-bed so it can serve as a sixth bedroom) Villa Gemelli is set within beautifully landscaped gardens and surrounded by 6 hectares (15 acres) of private land. Its amenities include: a swimming pool set within maintained gardens (open May to October) a luxury outdoor hot tub (open October to May) a floodlit, professional-standard tennis court* a table tennis room* (*racquets, bats and balls provided)
- English, German, Italian, Czech
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.