Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cottage in Wells, Somerset, England, UK - Fully Refurbished, In A Small Close, 2 Minutes Walk From The Historic Cathedral And Bishops Palace
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, and chest of drawers.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 4 adults + one baby (space for travel cot)4 adults + one baby (space for travel cot)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- If smoking in the garden, please shut all adjoining windows and dispose of rubbish in dustbin. thank you
- Please return all equipment to where found prior to departure, (i.e. dishwasher clean and empty) as assists turnaround for next guests. thank you
- Our parking space is a bonus in Wells, though small and entrance a little narrow. Please park and manoeuvre considerately for our neighbours. Thanks
About Sandra Denmeade
We have always lived on the Mendips and would be delighted to help anyone with information that will help them make the most of their holiday in Somerset. We are keen walkers and know lots of footpaths and good places to visit.
Sandra Denmeade purchased this cottage in 2010
Why Sandra Denmeade chose Wells
We love Wells because it's such a very friendly city. It's so small & easy to get around, with lots of independent businesses offering a wide variety of food, goods & activities to suit all tastes. You're also right in the middle of beautiful surrounding countryside, so it offers the perfect mix.
What makes this cottage unique
Location, location, location! We are within walking distance of all historic features of Wells, and the many food outlets, but also in a quiet location - with parking!