About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(People: 10)
Bedroom 1 Red Ensuite
Red apartment living room
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Red ensuite shower room
Toilet · Shower
Bath · Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
Green ensuite shower room
Toilet · Shower
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 10Max 3 couples; 5 single beds, inc.3 sofa beds
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows regional health guidelines: Health First (Greece)
Hosted by Gillian Cameron CooperAsk a question
About Gillian Cameron Cooper
I am a writer, journalist and editor by profession (www.gillycameroncooper.com). My husband, Robin, and I operated a small, exclusive walking holiday company based in the Cyclades, for 14 years. We have an extensive knowledge of Greek island culture and natural history - you can share this in my recently published guide book to walking on Naxos, Paros, Amorgos & Santorini https/www.cicerone.co.uk/C1009 . We have upgraded the big, single-storey house to British standards of comfort and taste. We care for the island environment and support the local community.
Why Gillian Cameron Cooper chose Naxos
Wake up every morning to big view of sea, islands, sky and hills. In the evenings, sit on the broad balcony and watch the sun set gloriously behind Paros, a glass of chilled local rosé wine to hand. The island's most beautiful beaches are close by and rarely crowded, yet the house is sufficiently inland to have fertile soil for cultivating, washing that isn't salt-encrusted, and to stroll into hills rich with wildflowers. All that is best about the country is condensed into the wonderfully diverse island of Naxos. It is rich in mythology and ancient history, with temples, stone farm buildings as old as the hills, rare Byzantine frescos and Venetian towers. This is a real, working island rather than a tourist resort, and produces its own high-quality meat, dairy, fruit, vegetables and olive oil.
What makes this Villa unique
• Convenient for exploring the island's best coast for walking, swimming and wildlife; central villages, N & NE mountains • Friendly neighbours, including a family taverna, whose sons manage our vineyard • Completed secluded villa, nestled in an acre of vines and olive trees and surrounded by fields (ie., not in a crowd of holiday villas) • Wide views of sea and islands W and S, and of waves of rocky hills to N and E • Self-contained peace and relaxation in a real home in an acre of land, rather than being in a soul-less holiday villa complex • The house is full of light and space; as one guest put it: "very pretty: Greek, but not too Greek" • Guests share our inside knowledge of the island - at online blog, and with guidebooks, maps and notes in the house
- English, French, German, Greek