Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No pets/ animals allowed in the house or garage.No pets/ animals allowed in the house or garage.
No events -
No smoking - Strictly no smoking in the house or garage. Strictly no smoking in the house or garage.
Max guests: 4
- The house is in a quiet residential street. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs our neighbours - please be respectful.
- The house accommodates a maximum of four people. This includes children.
- We have put a lot of love and care into refurbishing the house. Please do look after it and if anything is damaged please do let us know immediately.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Jen BurtonAsk a question
About Jen Burton
My husband and I are both keen travellers and believe the best way to experience a country is to immerse yourself in the real life which is where HomeAway comes into it's own! That's not to say we don't enjoy a little bit of luxury so as hosts, we endeavour to ensure our guests have everything they need to be as comfortable as possible. The house was our family home until very recently before we decided to move out to the countryside with our two little girls. We loved our time living in the house and are delighted to share it with you!
Jen Burton purchased this House in 2017
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.