About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Bath · Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Lucy and Alex StevensAsk a question
About Lucy and Alex Stevens
Melinda's Cottage has been in the family since1984 - I have been lucky enough to visit Bucks Mills and stay at Melinda's regularly over the last 30 years with my husband and children. Bucks Mills has always been a special place that has barely changed over the years - we hope you enjoy the beach and woodland walks as much as we do.
Why Lucy and Alex Stevens chose Bucks Mills
Escape from it all and discover beach coastal and woodland walks straight from the door.
What makes this Cottage unique
Superb unspoilt village location on quiet ' No through road' to beach. Own garden and parking in road outside cottage. Cottage is over 150 years old and is grade 2 listed.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children love Bucks Mills beach esp.the rock poolsChildren love Bucks Mills beach esp.the rock pools
Pets allowed - Well behaved dogs welcome.Well behaved dogs welcome.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - Max. number of visitors is 4 plus baby in cot.Max. number of visitors is 4 plus baby in cot.
- We realise accidents do happen some times, we do not charge a deposit for breakages but please leave a note and either replace item or leave money.
- There is a high chair in cottage but no cot.
- Please do not let you dog go upstairs and all dog poo must be removed from garden.