About this rental
Very special location. Quiet and rural but convenient.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 5)
king · Cot
Shower room 1
Toilet · Bath · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcomeChildren welcome
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome between September and May. Pets are welcome between September and May.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Dogs are welcome from September to May. Dogs are not allowed in bedrooms or in the furniture. Dogs are not to be left alone in the property.
- Covid-19- Bookings are fully refundable if government restrictions on travel do not permit holiday bookings to go ahead.
- We cannot refund if we are allowed to provide the accommodation but you are unable to come. We recommend taking out appropriate travel insurance.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by mrs naomi thompsonAsk a question
About mrs naomi thompson
We are a family with 3 kids and dog and a cat.
mrs naomi thompson purchased this Barn in 2001
Why mrs naomi thompson chose Saint Erth
We bought the barn as it was such a beautiful building. When you stand in the garden you can often hear nothing but the birds. The location suits us really well. The lane is incredibly quiet but its a short drive to everywhere we need to be.