Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A superb and charming base for an active holiday for 10 -12 people.
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - double with en suite shower and sink Bedroom 2 - upstairs spacious twin, with en suite shower, sink and loo Bedroom 3 - twin with shower and sink Bedroom 4 - twin. There is an extra loo, and a separate 'family' bathroom with bath.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cot & strap on high chair provided, no stair gateCot & strap on high chair provided, no stair gate
Pets allowed - At a supplement to cover cleaning.At a supplement to cover cleaning.
Smoking allowed - ONLY on the balcony .ONLY on the balcony .
Max guests: 13 (sleeps up to 13 adults) - It is most comfortable for 8-10 people. It is most comfortable for 8-10 people.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - At least one member of the group must be over 25At least one member of the group must be over 25
- You must bring your own linen and towels or rent them from our manager
- Any bikes must be kept on the balcony
- Skis should be kept in the ski locker on the second floor (you can ski in /out from the door beside it)
- English, French, Italian
About Alison McGrigor
We bought the chalet in 2014, having rented it for two years before that. The apartment is ideal for families and groups, the skiing extensive and the town most characterful. We can wholeheartedly recommend Oz as a fantastic convenient place to base yourselves. It is charming and pretty (unlike most purpose built stations) but completely safe for children given its size and the fact it is traffic free. The skiing is fantastic for all abilities. You can ski right down to the ski school meeting place, and get back on a gondola with the children without needing to take off your skis!
Alison McGrigor purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why Alison McGrigor chose Oz-en-Oisans
Alpes d'huez has been voted the best ski resort in Europe. There are runs for all abilities, from Marcel's farm (an easy fun zone for kids) to the super-feisty Tunnel, with all levels of run, and snowpark in between. For the less experienced, the nursery slope and kids area is on the doorstep. For the most experienced, you can try the 'grandes descent' from the top of Tunnel to the bottom of La Fare (two black runs which cover a significant drop in altitude without taking a lift. Oz en Oisans has easy access to the Alpes d'Huez via one gondola (which is in front of the chalet). The quieter area of Vaujeny is via a different gondola. Our property is perfectly situated in the beautiful, twinkling resort of Oz. We are in the centre yet on the slope. The chalet is spacious, characterful and has everything you need for a perfect break.
What makes this Apartment unique
- proximity to everything you need in a ski holiday - services of our local agent - full instructions given about getting there, where to purchase ski pass, prebooking ski school, etc. - use of pool and sauna - use of private lockable ski 'cave' - the skiing starts outside the door! - covered car parking