Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedroom, bathroom and separate shower room. Short walk to beach and pub.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcome but no child proofingChildren welcome but no child proofing
Pets allowed - Pets welcome, enclosed garden Pets welcome, enclosed garden
No events - By prior arrangement with the ownerBy prior arrangement with the owner
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please empty filter and water every time on Drier if used. Please pick up any dog poo in garden Please make sure bins are out on a Monday morning
- Please be aware that the gardener will come for 1 hour at some stage each week.
Why Vicky Knowles chose Holme
We had been looking for a dog friendly place near a sandy beach for many years where we could let our dogs off the lead. We first looked to the South West and then the Norfolk Broads, working our way up and back across the Norfolk coastline until we came to Holme with its fantastic dog friendly beach. It is quieter than Hunstanton and the golf course to the south means our dogs can be let off the lead without worrying about roads. When we found Jasmine Cottage after many years of searching, we knew this was the place for us.
What makes this cottage unique
Dog friendly sandy beach 6 minutes walk away, huge at low tide. Hunstanton about 30 minutes walk along the beach or footpath. Short walk to The White Horse pub, featured in The Good Pub Guide. A short drive to several other good food pubs and Eric's, excellent fish and chips (takeaway or eat in) 2 miles away. Also great for bird watching. Shallow sea, great for paddling.