Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Prime central St Ives location - spectacular uninterrupted seaviews balcony
Double bed with spectacular seaview. Quality pocket sprung mattress & bed linen. Wake up to the amazing and wide reaching views from St Ives harbour to Godrevy & beyond.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No under 4 due balcony - Non crawling baby YesNo under 4 due balcony - Non crawling baby Yes
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - On 1 double bed & 1 double sofabedOn 1 double bed & 1 double sofabed
Minimum age of primary renter: 4 - Min child age 4yrs & non crawling babiesMin child age 4yrs & non crawling babies
- The access to Men an Mor Apartment is down some granite steps then along a walkway next to the sea therefor Not suitable for the infirm/low mobility.
- Only children aged 4yrs + or non crawling babies - due to the balcony & spriral staircase. Please bring slippers or slip on shoes for the staircase
- Please check photos sleeping layout ok prior to booking. 1 double bed - a half wall and 3 steps between sleeping & living area - & 1 double sofa bed
- English, French
About Jane at Beachshacks
My first experience of spectacular St Ives was working summer seasons in my late teens whilst at college. Like many caught the bug and have always loved the town and Cornwall the beautiful county.
Jane at Beachshacks purchased this apartment in 2005
Why Jane at Beachshacks chose St Ives
Men an Mor was a chance find, as soon as I walked through the door it was wow and I still hear this every changeover if the door is open people walk by and say wow!! It's all about the view and the incredible light. No surprise that the apartment was a local artists studio. It has exactly the right aspect for a studio, the view is incredible and inspiring. It also defies it's central St Ives location, there are no footpaths or road in front so it feels pretty peaceful. Just the sound of the waves, when the tide is low then some people walking across the sands. When the tide is high the waves lap under the balcony a beautiful sound. Many guests have spotted a friendly seal and cormorants on the rocks.
What makes this apartment unique
So close to the sea you can hear it lapping below the balcony. Tranquil location with wide seaviews from St Ives harbour to Godrevy lighthouse - yet central for town