Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Bidet · Toilet · Whirlpool bath
Bidet · Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- all'arrivo si richiede un deposito cauzionale di 150 € che verrà restituito alla partenza se non si saranno arrecati danni
- tassa di soggiorno 1€ al giorno a persona sopra i 12 anni, sino ad un massimo di 3 giorni
- tourist tax € 1 per day per person over 12 years, up to a maximum of 3 days
Hosted by LUCIANO PONZUOLIAsk a question
About LUCIANO PONZUOLI
We met and married in 1992, and our family grew with the adoption of our daughter Pushpa in India in 1999 and our son Mario in Colombia in 2004. Shortly afterwards Lilly, an affectionate mongrel dog came, she fllls us and oue guests with Kisses. In our house of Velva we cultivate the vegetable garden and we take care of the garden, we enjoy the quiet country life and, after years of working in the office, we consider tourist hospitality not only our new bussines but our passion
LUCIANO PONZUOLI purchased this Apartment in 2008
Why LUCIANO PONZUOLI chose Velva
At the "festival of minestrone" our friend Mary Rose, made us discover Velva with its medieval village and its authentic inhabitants: we were fascinated. In a small house we spent a few summers in freedom and quietness with our children Pushpa and Mario. We put down roots by buying agricultural rustic, renovated with passion, even to share many pleasures and comforts that offers with our guests. Even today we get exited for the sunsets over Ligurian Sea, our guest called them "touching"
What makes this Apartment unique
in addition to our desserts,our welcome includes the tourist information on the surrounding area. You could taste our garden produces and our preserves and have directions to buy typical products (oil, wine, ..) and organic food (cheese and honey of Vara Downhill).
- English, French, Italian, eglish +39 3498244061 Giancarla
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.