Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Set in breathtaking countryside with pubs, restaurants, shops & fishing nearby
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Suitable for children with parental supervision.Suitable for children with parental supervision.
Pets allowed - 2 dogs with some restrictions - see rules. 2 dogs with some restrictions - see rules.
No smoking - No smoking, vaping or naked flames indoors.No smoking, vaping or naked flames indoors.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Dogs not allowed on beds/furniture. Not to be left alone. Any extra cleaning costs or damage caused by pets will be taken from security deposit
- Consideration must be given to the occupants of the cottage above. If you plan to party or your dog likes to hear itself bark this is not for you.
- Price is kept low by doing the cleaning ourselves. Please leave the cottage as found. Any extra cleaning costs will be taken from security deposit.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Claire HarpinAsk a question
About Claire Harpin
I have lived in Holmfirth most of my life and grew up in our family home in the cottage above. This cottage has been in the family too since then but I have only recently decided to let it out as a holiday home after I found myself staring out of the windows at the view everytime I went up there. It's too beautiful to not share! I live a couple of miles away in Holmfirth with my husband Darrell and have 3 sons and we aim to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible and look forward to welcoming you to our cosy cottage.
What makes this Cottage unique
Besides the stunning views the cottage has original beams, exposed stonework and vaulted ceilings in the cellars, one of which houses the bathroom. The bedrooms are located on the ground floor so that the lounge upstairs benefits from the glorious views.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.