Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Toilet · Bath · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No Stag/Hen parties or rowdy groups please.No Stag/Hen parties or rowdy groups please.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking allowed.Absolutely no smoking allowed.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We really hope our guests enjoy their stay in our house, but please respect and care for the property and our neighbourhood.
- Minimum 3 night booking over bank holiday weekends, 7 day booking during Christmas week (21-28 Dec 2019).
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by SamanthaAsk a question
Chester girl who loves wine, comfort, culture and travel, husband, children and dog... not necessarily in that order. Foodie. Love our city bolthole No.5 and escape when we can. Feel free to ask me any questions and for recommendations to help make your stay memorable.
Samantha purchased this House in 2017
Why Samantha chose Chester
After looking at many properties in the city centre this is the one we fell in love with, it had a great feel and we knew immediately this was the one for us. The location is perfect, right opposite the park and the river. It was important to have our own front door and little sunny garden (British weather permitting) and No.5 ticked all the boxes. After a total renovation (great fun!) we feel that we've given this little gem of a cottage a new lease of life.
What makes this House unique
Location! Logburner! Little garden!
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.