About this rental
Modern house with open plan and wonderful terrace, proximity to forest and lake
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Fenced off garden. Baby chair available.Fenced off garden. Baby chair available.
Max guests: 4 - Crib available in the houseCrib available in the house
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The owners need to be informed within 24 hours after arrival, if the house is found in an unreasonable state.
- If end cleaning is desired this, has to be requested by the owners no later than 4 weeks prior to arrival. Costs 100€ or 1000SEK to be paid up front
- Try to leave the house in a better state than you found it
Hosted by Jeroen BisschopAsk a question
About Jeroen Bisschop
We, Jeroen (NL) and Lovisa (SE) are the owners of this house and another house located on Österlen. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Jeroen Bisschop purchased this Cottage in 2017
Why Jeroen Bisschop chose Hjarnarp
If you like nature, being close to the sea and outdoor activities, this house is perfect. The house's large terrace with garden furniture, sunbeds and barbecue is lovely. You can easily reach beautiful beautiful places like Båstad, Vejbystrand, Mellbystrand and Ängelholm. An excursion through Helsingborg - onward to Denmark - maybe? Skiing at Vallåsen in winter is just like a wonderful summer bath, both in the lake and in the sea.
What makes this Cottage unique
The tranquility of the area with stunning scenery and proximity to water makes the location of the house very attractive.
- English, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish