Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Lovely former wine makers property surrounded by trees at the edge of a village.
All bedrooms are made with crisp white linens and duvets.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Small dogs are allowed. No cats due to allergies.Small dogs are allowed. No cats due to allergies.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Due to Covid-19, we ask all guests remove their bedding and place in provided laundry prior to departure.
- Due to Covid-19, we will provide anti-bacterial wipes so that guests can wipe down surfaces before their departure.
- Thank you for honouring our requests to keep the property clean and safe.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
The Bevans Family
- English, French
About The Bevans Family
We are a family who has lived an International Lifestyle. We have for many years lived near France be it Switzerland, the UK or shores beyond- France has always been a draw. We love the culture, lifestyle and easy pace of living.
The Bevans Family purchased this House in 2017
Why The Bevans Family chose Genac-Bignac
We loved the courtyard setting and the rural backdrop. The house retains so many original features but offers all-new baths and bright and airy spaces. We feel this offers the best of blending old with new providing us with a really comfortable place to enjoy our time.
What makes this House unique
All new kitchen and baths. A large private and secluded courtyard with an expansive back garden. The pool surround and fire pit which are created by retaining a portion of the former winemakers barn create a unique setting and focal point of the property.