About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Children using the Spa must be accompanied by their parents.
- If you bring your dog along please let me know beforehand, so as to organise the meeting with mine.
Hosted by SimoneAsk a question
MSc in Mentoring & Coaching
Why Simone chose Bellerive
Living in this region since 1997, we bought this house for its stunning view on lake Murten, the Swiss Alps and the plain of the river Broye, giving a unique feeling of space. For Swiss standards it is a rather big property with a privileged situation on the Vully vineyard above the lake Murten this region is inviting gourmets for hiking, biking and all water sports. Salavaux Beach, just below, is the longest natural sand beach in Switzerland.
What makes this Apartment unique
The Spa is heated throughout the year, over 5m long it has jets that allow to swim counter current. While in the Spa the view over lake and mountain underpin the relaxing moments. The 2000m2 fully fenced property features several terraces offering different amazing panoramic moments. Nearby Avenches was the Roman Aventicum with 30000 inhabitants, the biggest northern town of the Roman Empire. It offers several festivals in the roman arena like Tatoo, Opera, Rock music. Around lake Murten we have a large choice of gourmet restaurants serving fish that jumps from the lake into your dish. The region is bylingual French/German
- English, French, German, Italian