Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Large 2 living room/4 bedroom/3 bathroom house with stunning scenic walks nearby
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No contacting residents of neighbouring properties
- No functions/parties, no stag groups, no hen groups.
- No excessive noise and no music to be played outside at any time due to close proximity of the neighbouring properties.
About Edwin Doel
I grew up in Dundee and went to Uni at Dundee University studying Civil Engineering. I am now self employed, working in the Oil Industry in Aberdeen as a Subsea Engineer.
Edwin Doel purchased this house in 2018
Why Edwin Doel chose Auchterhouse
This property was built by my Dad in the early 2000's and has now been fully renovated, completed in 2018. Personally I love everything about this house! The location is extremely peaceful with fantastic views, and amazing walks literally at the bottom of our driveway, but we are also just a 20 minute drive from Dundee city centre. The house - newly renovated and offering the highest comfort levels, tastefully decorated, powerful showers, 2 large south facing decks, catching the sun (subject to availability!) all day, 1 complete with 6 person Jacuzzi!
What makes this house unique
Peaceful location, relaxing house with good range of facilities, countryside setting, views, nearby walks, outdoor Jacuzzi.