Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Apartment with a convenient access to the hotel's spa and wellness center
In the bedroom you will find a queen-size bed. In the living room there is a possibility to sleep for two people - there are two fold-out beds 80x190 cm (2.62 ft x 6.23 ft). A cot (foldable) is available upon request. The bedroom has curtains that block sunlight, so you can enjoy sleeping at any time of the day.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- No street shoes, heels or outside footwear in the apartment. We have a tailor-made parquet floor which is highly susceptible to scratching.
- It is prohibited to create noise in the period from 10 PM to 6 AM, which could be heard out of the apartment and disturb neighbors.
- Refrain from using your own kitchen utensils when cooking with the hob because the hob works by induction and special metal utensils must be used.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- English, French, Russian, Finnish
I am a schoolteacher who lives in Tallinn. I love cats, especially the red British ones as you can see.
Merje purchased this Apartment in 2018
Why Merje chose Kesklinn
The Rotermann Quarter is teeming with shops, office spaces and restaurants, but play areas for children and pedestrian safety are important here, which is why the quarter is car-free – all vehicles can park in a large underground parking area.