Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- - Please respect the apartment below and be quieter after 10 pm. No smoking allowed in the apartment but an ashtray is available and smoking on the balcony (with the windows/doors closed) is permitted. Please don't hesitate to text us with any questions:) Per Erik +47 99 45 89 69 or Nicole +47 41 65 72 78. For those guests who are arriving after the shops are closed, we offer a breakfast pack (loaf of bread, block of cheese, six eggs, carton of milk/juice, and fruit) for an additional 250kr. Please request when booking. Please let us know when booking if you need the high chair and travel crib /cot. Please be aware that the apartment is not child-proofed. The windows have child locks but the balcony doors do not. The hot water gets very warm so be a bit careful when it first kicks in. The apartment gets a strong, cool breeze through when windows on both sides are open - best to use the door stoppers provided to avoid the doors slamming. If it rains, please try to keep the windows closed or the same breeze with get the apartment a bit wet!
Hosted by Per Erik and Nicole KorenAsk a question
What makes this Apartment unique
A 15-20 min. walk to the center of Fredrikstad with its lovely river promenade, lively pedestrian high street with cafes and shops. The historic Old Town (Gamlebyen) is a 5 min. drive or you can take the free ferry from town. There is also the forest, neighborhood park and skateboard/scooter park nearby. Near Fredrikstad is the beautiful national park /coastal area of Hvaler (15 min. drive). Oslo is approximately 1 hr. and 10 (by car or train). The apartment is 35 minutes (by car) from the Swedish border. It is a two minute walk to a shopping center with a grocery store (Meny), hairdresser and pharmacy. About a 10 minute walk (going towards town, address Hassingveien 40) is Rema 1000, a more reasonably priced grocery store. If you are caught out on a Sunday without any essentials there is also a mini grocery store, Joker, a ten minute walk (going towards town, address Ilaveien 28). FOREST – A public nature reserve is approximately 10 minutes walk or you could drive up to the parking lot (please see the map in the printed guidebook we created for our guests in the apartment). There are many well-marked trails for walking, running and skiing. There are also three dams in the reserve (the third used for swimming). There is also some outdoor workout equipment along one of the paths. FOR KIDS - Our local park (Bratliparken), less than 10 minute’s walk, has a small playground and a pond for salamander watching. This is also where the neighborhood sleds in the winter. If you continue your trip through the park you will end up at the local school and its playground. There is a larger playground (Domkirkeparken, Riddervoldsgate) with more play equipment in the center of town. There is a skateboard / scooter park about a 10 minutes walk from the apt. (address Glemmengata) with benches and a grass area for parents. There is also the local cinema on the high street (Nygaardsgata).
- English, Swedish, Norwegian
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.