Barbados, Enterprise, Christ Church, Miami Beach, Oistins, Caribbean
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Booking terms and conditions 1. Check in is at after 15.00 hrs and check out is by 10.00 hrs unless previously agreed with the owner. 2. This is a NON SMOKING property therefore smoking is not permitted. 3. Pets are not permitted in the house under any conditions. 4. A damage/security deposit of £40.00 may be required. If requested this must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The damage deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the bins, and soiled dishes are washed. d. All keys are retuned to a member of our letting agency Rex Realty. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex. 5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the agreed letting rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the house let. Please make payments in the form of bank money orders, cashiers cheques or personal cheques payable to David Prescod. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF PAYMENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date. 6. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% Cancellation fee or £50 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. 7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly guests must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in. 8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6) persons. This property requires a three (3) night minimum stay. 9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a let is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate. 10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup and a compulsory maid service once per week. 11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included at the house, daily maid service is not included in the letting rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. 12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. 13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. 15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY (beach property): No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance. 16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all letting monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By proceeding to payment with this booking I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Hosted by David PrescodAsk a question
About David Prescod
David Prescod runs a training company based in Leicester. He delivers digital marketing and ICT accredited courses across the UK. He has always had a passion for travel and received a scholarship from the Barbados government to study tourism marketing. So much so he has been a guest speaker at the Home Away annual summit for the last 2 years. He also advises other holiday home owners on how to effectively market their properties. A keen gym goer and father to the delightful Robert, David also has a passion for technology.
David Prescod purchased this House in 2005
Why David Prescod chose Enterprise
In 1957, Ralph Prescod (father to David and Mark) travelled to England form Barbados on a boat called 'Seriento'. He planned to start a career as a nurse in the NHS. He soon decided on a change of career and became a lecturer in motor vehicle mechanics. It was in England that Ralph met Myrlene (mother to David and Mark) and soon began a family. There were frequent family trips back to Barbados over the years. The past 2 decades have seen both Ralph and Myrlene pass away. The dream to retire back to Barbados was never fulfilled. Their two sons David and Mark searched the island to find a plot of land to build a home in memory of their parents. This home is 'Seriento'.
What makes this House unique
1. Location of the property There are many areas of Barbados which do not have an 'eye to the sea'. This location can claim to have some of the most scenic views on the island. So much so, on the walk down to Miami Beach, you will often see married couples taken their wedding photos there and even musicians filming their videos on the shoreline! 2. Proximity to Oistins One of the most popular towns in Barbados with year round entertainment and the best food to be found anywhere! The food here not only tastes great but is excellent value for money. Oistins is an unspoilt and traditional Bajan town. 3. Peace and tranquility Whether it is a relaxing or busy sight seeing trip that you want, Seriento is a perfect base. Nestled in a private gated community of just 6 homes, you can enjoy all of the privacy that you require. Have breakfast on the terrace watching the humming birds play and enjoying the cool easterly breeze. 4. Entertainment for all of the family Seriento offers all the comforts to make your trip an enjoyable experience. There is plenty to entertain the children including TV, video games and DVD's. A selection of books and board games also keeps the grown ups occupied too.
Property managers rent properties as a business.