About this rental
This property is situated on 911sqm block, has a high aspect with views.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 5)
super king · single
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Whilst there will be no refund if you cancel your booking. The funds will be credited to another time depending on the availability on the calendar.
- No smoking inside the building.
- The accommodation is in a quiet residential area and loud music, shouting, visitors coming and going, use of the pool, must consider the neighbours
Hosted by Rita PaulosAsk a question
About Rita Paulos
I was reared in the country and attended boarding school at Yeppoon. My life has been filled with activities, namely tennis, squash and table tennis. Due to my success as a squash player and State Coach for 15 years i have travelled to other parts of Australia with representative teams. My 3 sons are grown working men.
Rita Paulos purchased this Apartment in 1984
Why Rita Paulos chose Mount Gravatt East
This property is situated on a large block of land, has a pool, is close to shops and transport. It is just 5 mins to the M1 and M7 giving easy access to the city, as well as the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. The home is large and 10sqm has been set aside for visitors. It is totally self-contained and is a family home with nice gardens and paw paws. The rooms have ceiling fans and air-conditioning. The Reviews will confirm any doubts you may have.
What makes this Apartment unique
There is an undercover 9mx 4m deck leading from the back which overlooks the pool, and has views to Mt Gravatt Mountain. There is a back entrance from the undercover parking which is very handy when it is raining. The benefits of coming here is the service i can provide by way of cleaning, and supervision of the amenities to be sure it is always clean, linen washed, beds made, and being available to let people in when they lock themselves out, or lose their key. Assisting new settlers to Brisbane with answers on how to get to know about the schools, the shops, and out systems for this local area.