All bedrooms have a wardrobe, TV, DVD player and Netflix
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed -
Pets allowed - Dogs welcome. * Fee may apply. Please read below.Dogs welcome. * Fee may apply. Please read below.
No smoking - Smoking is only allowed outside in the garden areaSmoking is only allowed outside in the garden area
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Dogs (no cats allowed) must be advised at the time of booking. Undisclosed pets do not meet our terms and conditions and therefore are not permitted.
- Dogs must be over 12 mths old and fully house trained. Dogs must be kept off all bedding and furniture and 'never' left inside the cottage unattended.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused by their dog. *If you are staying for 3 nights or more, your furry friend can stay for free :-)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Ange & Jeff AikmanAsk a question
About Ange & Jeff Aikman
Our passion is providing beautiful and boutique, self-contained accommodation. We love meeting new people and thoroughly enjoy sharing Banksia Cottage with the world! We believe in providing our guests with uninterrupted privacy and freedom essential for any revitalising getaway. We want you to feel relaxed, as after all … you are on holiday. And if you need us we are only a phone call away. We hope you can come and visit soon!
Ange & Jeff Aikman purchased this cottage in 2013
Why Ange & Jeff Aikman chose Toowoomba
We fell in love with Banksia Cottage the first time we walked through the door. A few weeks later, we were the proud new owners of the historic Banksia Cottage. Our guests love Banksia Cottage because it is enchanting and historic. The location is also unbeatable, positioned in a quiet tree-lined street, but only a 10 minute walk from the CBD, restaurants, parks and gardens!
What makes this cottage unique
We are Pet Friendly (dogs only)!! So if (like us) you enjoy travelling with your beloved four legged friend, then Banksia Cottage should be your next holiday destination (pets by approval). Banksia Cottage was built in 1898 so offers travellers an enchanting and romantic experience while being complimented with all your modern day requirements.