About this rental
3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas & great views
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Bathrooms: 3, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Young children will require active supervisionYoung children will require active supervision
No smoking - No smoking on the premises (indoor or outdoor)No smoking on the premises (indoor or outdoor)
Max guests: 6
- All guests must sleep in one of the beds provided (one Queen & two Double beds).
- The person booking takes full responsibility for leaving the house in good condition, other than the need for a superficial clean and linen change.
Hosted by Tim & NathalieAsk a question
About Tim & Nathalie
Tim & Nathalie have a young family and are renting their holiday home to share it with like minded travelers, having traveled extensively themselves both in Australia and overseas.
Why Tim & Nathalie chose Lorne
This beach house represents an escape from busy city life, providing great views of the coastline and out to the horizon, the tranquility of a bush setting set back from the main street, whilst still being close (walking distance if you can handle the hills) to all the action of Lorne.
What makes this House unique
We try to offer a classic Australian beach house experience for couples, small groups of friends and families alike. We have provided enough home comforts for a hassle free stay (including a well equipped kitchen, quality BBQ, air conditioning for the areas most exposed to the sun and some books/games to keep families entertained, wifi connection). But the main reason to come is not to stay in the house - the location gives you a great experience of Lorne, being walking distance from bush tracks as well as the beach.