Beautifully renovated 1912 cottage close to Leura and Wentworth Falls
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- For more than 2 guests, additional charges apply per night.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate weddings.
- Please know that on booking you will be required to acknowledge and sign the Terms and Conditions of stay.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
The cottage belonged to my late father who was a celebrated Australian writer and poet. In his memory I renamed it Poet's Cottage and renovated it, retaining the original period features but adding modern conveniences. As a testament to his life and work, a few of his poems have been framed and hung in the lounge and dining room. I hope that you will enjoy the cottage, the natural beauty of its garden and the mountains that he treasured.
Sophia purchased this House in 2004