Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Spacious 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in great location with lovely views
Oriental room has large built in wardrobes with chest of drawers inside and plenty of coat hangers. Oriental art work on walls and bed linen also has Oriental themes and red and black oriental bedside tables and porcelain lamps. A cot or single bed can be put in this room upon request. The Paris room also has a built in wardrobe, wooden bed and large matching bedside tables and antique bedside lamps. Art work depicts different aspects of life in Paris. The bathroom is within the room and has a sliding door, IXL Tastic heatlamps, handbasin, shower and toilet.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Park in either of my 2 allocated parking bays marked with the number 22 or one for visitors
- It is the policy of the Body Corporate that no smoking is allowed in the building or stairwell only out in the garden using my butt container
- One night stays not viable. Minimum 2 night bookings please
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
About REGINA BURTON
* I am a single 61 year old mother of two and my beautiful daughter Cara is in the photo taken with me. I have two beautiful grand children-' Kaylee aged 6 and a newborn grandson Zach born in late July to my son' and his partner. * Cara helped me with the setting up of Tres Angelique Apartment which has been operating successfully for 3 years and often booked out in the month of July. We both like angels hence the name and angel pictures and statues found in the living areas of the apartment. * I have lived in the Melbourne suburb of Skye for 15 years which is not far from Seaford beach. * I am a self employed domestic cleaner and ex beauty therapist. So I am fussy and want the apartment to look lovely and clean for my guests. * I have decorated the apartment with many little treasures I have found while shopping at markets, op shops& antique shops and I also imported a very colourful hand knotted rug from Turkey to brighten up the living area. So the apartment is furnished a little bit differently in a way that compliments the era of the building. * I love listening to most genres of music so my guests can also listen to music. I like going to the theatre and concerts, visiting historic buildings, art galleries and dining out and swimming at my local beaches. *I have a connection to Ballarat as some of my ancestors lived there and my grandfather came out from Wales to strike it rich on the goldfields but found it too tough and didn't make a big fortune.
REGINA BURTON purchased this apartment in 2013
Why REGINA BURTON chose Wendouree
* It has been a lovely escape from the stresses of working and living in Melbourne for me. * Having two car spaces on the title was a bonus and the fact that there are security gates for both cars and pedestrians is good. *There are beautiful courtyard gardens and acres of land with large trees *Beautiful stonework, arches, wide verandas, balconies, bell towers, attic rooms and old church. * Location with everything one needs being so close without the need to drive everywhere for shopping, banking, dining etc. as Stockland Wendouree , Bulky Goods shops in Gillies Street and the Howitt Village shops are within a short to medium walk. * It is so pleasant to walk down Gillies Street and through the Ballarat Botanical Gardens to Lake Wendouree and dine at Pipers by the Lake restaurant. *For those that like to exercise you can walk, jog, cycle or roller blade around the 11 km lakeside track.Or row or do paddle boarding on the lake. *Many annual festivals, Iron man,rowing & cycling events, music concerts, farmers markets & public events are held around or on Lake Wendouree and you can walk to them as parking is a problem when events are held lakeside. *Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre is in Gillies Street at the rear of the botanical gardens with pools of different temperatures and a gymnasium. * Many a short drive will take you to more than 3 lakes, reservoirs, forests, wineries, nurseries, historical towns , museums, markets, antique shops, art galleries, bird and wildlife sanctuaries, 2 local golf courses, racecourse and harness racing, AFL games, mini golf and go karting. *Sovereign Hill and Eureka Stockade less than a 10 minute drive *Great places to dine in Wendouree, Sturt St Ballarat, Lyrdiard St North, Bridge St Mall, boutique hotels in side streets and sportsmans clubs.
What makes this apartment unique
YOU DON'T NEED TO DRIVE TO HAVE A HOLIDAY HERE !! * Come by train from Melbourne and in just over an hour you could be arriving at TRES ANGELIQUE! The Wendouree Station is a few minutes walk down Gillies Street. * Once here there are 3 bus routes passing the front of the building taking you to the Ballarat City precinct around Sturt Street where you can connect to other buses to visit some tourist attractions like Sovereign Hill. *Walk to more than 7 take away food outlets, bakeries and restaurants from the apartment. * Wendouree is the main sporting precinct in Ballarat and attracts many visitors and guests to my apartment who are participating in local and national tournaments in sports such as golf, swimming, rowing, cycling ,Iron Man, squash badminton, basketball , netball and even croquet. * The new Mars AFL stadium in Wendouree will be home to some of the Western Bulldog games in 2018. *Within minutes you could be doing a self guided walk of historic city buildings and call in to the Gold Shop, Alexas Treasures and the Ballarat Art Gallery. *Great meals at several local Sportsmans clubs and the Ballarat Golf Course. *Great Antique shops and the Mill Markets to find something to decorate your home. * Not often do you get to see your neighbours as there are only 2 apartments per floor as you go up the stairs. *Pleasant outlook from the apartment as one side overlooks a courtyard garden and the other side has distant views of hills. *Great breakfast menus at Pipers by the Lake and the Boat Shed *Sunday lake cruises from November until 4 pm. *Regular paddle boarding lessons on the lake * Bring your own kayak or canoe or paddleboard *Bring your fishing rods *Hire a bike or bring your own *Go to the races *Have high tea on a Sunday at Craig's Hotel *Short drive to Sovereign Hill, Eureka Stockade and many other tourist attractions *Visit the local wineries