Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Beach 5 min away.- Park View.- Suitable for 1-8 people
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs and safety are your responsibilityStairs and safety are your responsibility
No pets - Strict Please don't ask or bring them unannouncedStrict Please don't ask or bring them unannounced
No parties/events - Strictly No Parties or unregistered guest numbersStrictly No Parties or unregistered guest numbers
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Undisclosed guests may terminate your stayUndisclosed guests may terminate your stay
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No Stilleto Shoes to be worn inside apartment to save the beautiful floorboards...we want everyone to enjoy now and the future. Soft soled shoes OK
- Access anytime? Just provide photo ID and info will be emailed to you. Deleted on favourable cleaners report.
- Please be considerate to our lovely neighbours. Security cameras are present on outside property only. Pets not allowed
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
About Debra Hibbert
Oh so lucky - we are grandparents! We love to travel and spend time with friends and especially family. My new passion golf has proven to be a challenge. Love the sea, beach, and boat cruisers of all kinds. Good food and being surrounded by lovely people.
Debra Hibbert purchased this townhome in 2015
Why Debra Hibbert chose Frankston
We grew up in Frankston and know that everything you need is at your finger tips. Bay beach, surf beach wineries aquatic center Arts and entertainment and so much list goes on.
What makes this townhome unique
Being across from a beautiful park with playgroud, walking track, native walk and a pond with loads of ducks makes this a perfect position. Walking distance to Frankston and the hospital is just the otherside of the park.