About this rental
Central Location,Very spacious, Lock up garage,Webber Bbq,cinema, churches,
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Bath · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- No smoking inside, no muddy shoes inside, dishes must be all washed, BBQ cleaned after use, dirty towels can be put in the bath.
- Please leave the house in the condition it was when you arrived. Added cleaning surcharge if not left tidy. Any damages must be paid for.
- Only the amount booked for can stay (extra guests must be paid for) or a fee will be charged to your credit card. $150.00 surcharge for loss of keys.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA and VRHP)
Follows regional health guidelines: Clean & Safe (Portugal)
Hosted by Fiona DonohueAsk a question
About Fiona Donohue
Hi, l live in Swan Hill my husband and l own a grain farm. We have four children and love the great outdoors we love to travel and meet new people.
Why Fiona Donohue chose Swan Hill
Loved this property as it is such a central location. Churches, hospital, cinema and shops are just a short walking distance so you can park your car and walk or come on the train.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Great spacious house with lots of natural light and every room has walk in robes. Very safe and secure home, easy walk to the race course, pioneer settlement, art gallery.Murray river walking and cycling tracks. Swan Hill speedway 5-minute drive out the Ultima Road.Sea Lake a 1-hour drive to Lake Tyrell The farmers market is the first Sunday of the month at Riverside Park.