Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
A three bedroom cottage with off street parking, walking distance into town.
The cosy cottage, where strangers are welcome, can comfortably sleep six; two bedrooms have queen beds, the third two king-singles. A double sofa-bed is situated in a common area should it be required.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Smoking is permitted in the rear yard, at the designated under cover area.
- If you have your pet, please bring bedding for them and clean up after them.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Why Debbie chose The Goldfields
Step back into history. ‘Welcome Stranger Cottage’ in Maryborough was built in 1890 and is set on a quiet street just minutes from the heart of Maryborough. This quaint three-bedroom miner’s cottage offers you all the comforts of home while giving an historical living perspective and is suitable for couples, families and social groups. With a fully-equipped kitchen, fenced backyard and off-street parking, it offers the ideal base to explore the history and cuisine of Victoria's goldfields.
What makes this cottage unique
On entering the house people are engaged by the beautiful original floors that glimmer with the light through the entry. The cute fireplace and furnishings are reminiscent of a bygone era.