About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 3)
Toilet · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is a step down into kitchen n bathroomThere is a step down into kitchen n bathroom
Pets allowed - Please bring old sheet to put on sofaPlease bring old sheet to put on sofa
Smoking allowed - Outside only. Empty ashtrays in council bins.Outside only. Empty ashtrays in council bins.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
- You must alert me to ANY problems immediately. Text me when you arrive and leave and put 0422022386 Riverside Cottage in your phone.
- This not motel style accommodation. It is an historic cottage. I encourage bookings from you who have used short term accommodation sites previously.
- we ask (if you can) to put sheets and towels onto a quick wash before your leave so my cleaner can put them out. This saveshigher cleaning fees.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Helen McKeeringAsk a question
About Helen McKeering
My interests are preservation of old buildings, animal rescue, architecture, and literature. I have 2 dogs and ac at called meow Meow. They travel almost everywhere with us and hence the reason we are pet friendly short term accommodation hosts.
Why Helen McKeering chose Depot Hill
We restored it in 2006 and did much of the manual work on it.... just love this building.
What makes this Cottage unique
The charm is in the design, high ceilings and the river... the proximity to the CBD and the down to earth people in this old part of town. It is not posh.. its historic and proud.. and disadvantaged in areas... stunning in others such as this special street.