Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - High chair and cot available on requestHigh chair and cot available on request
Pets allowed - Must seek approval, not allowed on furniture.Must seek approval, not allowed on furniture.
No events - Only the guests advised at booking can stay.Only the guests advised at booking can stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside the houseNo smoking inside the house
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- If you use the BBQ you must clean it before you leave.
- No parking on the lawn. All cars must be parked in the designated parking area for safety reasons and to avoid damaging the lawn and garden areas.
- You must comply with the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law.