Come & enjoy all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer - close to beaches & shops
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be strictly supervised at all times.Children must be strictly supervised at all times.
Pets allowed - Only dogs are allowed with prior approval by ownerOnly dogs are allowed with prior approval by owner
No events - No loud noise after 9pmNo loud noise after 9pm
No smoking - No smoking in the house or on the premises.No smoking in the house or on the premises.
Max guests: 5
- Owners are not responsible for any accidents to guests whilst on or using its facilities and any damage/s to the property will be paid by the guest.
- Government I.D required at time of booking and this premises has a NO Smoking, NO Parties/ NO Schoolies, NO Candles and NO Noise after 9pm Policy.
- Pets ( maximum of 2 dogs) are only allowed on application and by approval by the owner.
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by Carol YoungAsk a question
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.