Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Lake Wausau Home Minutes from Downtown and Granite Peak! Sauna & hot tub!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- - Quiet hours outside after 9PM. No loud music. - Shoes off when indoors please - No food in bedrooms - No cans, bottles or garbage in fire pit
- - If A/C is off and doors/windows are open, screen and/or screen doors must be used
- - No cars parked on road. If you have more than 4 vehicles, please let me know and I will direct you to a parking lot 2.5 blocks away that can be used
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Bob LamovecAsk a question
About Bob Lamovec
We are Bob and Megan, the owners of this awesome Lake House! Bob grew up in this house beginning at the age of 5, then purchase it years ago from his parents. Megan moved in and after a couple years we decided to move to a different part of Lake Wausau. Having enjoyed the house so much ourselves, we decided to share the enjoyment with others and rent it out. Whether looking for excitement or relaxation, this house will provide everything you're looking for!
Why Bob Lamovec chose Schofield
South facing views, coffee watching the sun rise, followed by a yoga session and a spell in the sauna is sure to start any day off right!
What makes this House unique
Private lake property with two docks, South facing exposure with exceptional views. Game room, sauna and bar are awesome add-ons to your stay! Or, maybe a private fire pit feet from the lake to enjoy stories and S'mores?!
- English, Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.