Three-Bedroom Beachfront Villas with Private Infinity Pool in A Hectare Land
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7
The Melaya Villas is a great place to have a relaxing holiday in a beachfront villa in Bali in a quite area, away from the hustle bustle touristic. There are at least 20 activities you can do in the direct surrounding of the villas and with a short travel you can even explore Java and Bali more.
- Snorkeling at Menjangan
- Diving at Secret Bay (macro photography) & Menjangan (one of the world best diving sites)
- Hiking to the scenic of terasiring and the hill.
- Biking to the scenic of terasiring and the hill
- Visiting temples
- Tracking in natural park. The types of areas you will encounter are a savanna, mangroves, montane and mixed-monsoon forests, and coral islands. There are also remnants of four volcanic mountains in the centre of the park.
- Daytrip to mount Ijen on Java
- Bird watching
- Trip to mount Bromo (1night/2days)
- Natural hot spring, source from the beach.
- Watching Makepung (buffalo races).
- Watching gamelan jegog (bamboo gamelan orchestra).
- Turtle hatchery .
Norin & Mark Luijten
- english, french, german, dutch, hungarian, Indonesian
About Norin & Mark Luijten
We: Mark and Norin built the first villas, Villa AyoKa and Villa AyoDe in the South of Bali in 2009. After many years travelling around Bali, we discovered the beauty of North West of Bali. A non touristic area that can offer a truly relaxing holiday on the beach. The Melaya villas then built in 2014 and finished in June 2015 with the authentic of Joglo style.
Norin & Mark Luijten purchased this Villa in 2015
Why Norin & Mark Luijten chose Melaya
We respect the nature and the culture of Bali and therefore we follow the guideline of Balinese in our design and building progress. We tried to save many coconut trees and we plant new trees. We run the property on solar energy for the day use.
What makes this Villa unique
Who doesn't want to wake up with the sound of the ocean? And after taking a shower, breakfast is prepared for you by our staff and you can enjoy having it at the dining table with full view on the swimming pool, the 2000m2 tropical garden and the ocean. After enjoying breakfast you can choose one of many things to do in the area or just relax staying in the villa and enjoy the Balinese sun.