Apartamento, 1 habitación, 2 baños, 2 personas
- inglés, francés, alemán, español, portugués, ruso, italiano, Neerlandés, sueco, griego, checo, danés, Noruego, polaco, húngaro, árabe, finés, turco
Tipo de ubicación
Normas de la propiedad
Adecuado para niños
No se admiten mascotas
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
Máximo de huéspedes: 2
Edad mínima del huésped principal: 18
Política de cancelación
Las reservas canceladas no tienen derecho a reembolso.
Daños e incidentes
Si tú o alguno de tus acompañantes dañáis la casa de vacaciones alquilada, deberás hacerte cargo de los daños causados durante tu estancia.
A wonderful property in the perfect location. Comfortable and cosy, clean, well appointed and spotless. The location is very close to the train station and three of the gates in the city walls. Even though it is within the city walls the apartment was very quiet. Cafe and bakery just at the corner of the street too. Very good information provided by Sonia and a binder full of useful info and tips for shopping, days out and food. Lovely bedroom, bathrooms and good laundry facilities. We did most of our own cooking and everything we needed was provided in the kitchen. Even though it was January, we enjoyed many meals out on the patio in the sun. Thank you Sonia, we will be back! Absolutely 5 Stars!!!!
I loved my month at Casa Laura. The apartment is beautiful and in the perfect location. It is light and airy with lovely and comfortable The terrace provided the perfect place to both dine and relax. Mrs. Sonia is an amazing hostess, she makes you feel so welcome. She put together a book with everything you need to live like a local. The apartment has good WiFi and internet. The 2 bathrooms make it easy for 2 people. Having a washer/dryer right in the apartment is so convenient and the closet space is huge. The kitchen has all your appliances and the gas stove was great for all my new Italian recipes. The bed is a little hard but I added the two additional pads and slept fine. There are 55 stair steps to the apartment but I built up my stamina and by the end of my stay they weren’t a problem. My time here was so special and I will miss my home in Lucca.
stylish and central Lucca apartment with excellent service
We had a very enjoyable stay at this property, on our first visit to Lucca. We were warmly welcomed by Claire who was waiting for us when we arrived. We didn't need to contact her again but the offer was there. The property is right in the centre of town, in a very quiet street, near to the Botanical gardens. It is only a 5 minute walk from the station which has a direct route to Pisa central and then a short train link to the airport, thus eliminating the need to hire a car. The interior of the apartment was very comfortable with an interesting mix of old and modern furniture and lots of pictures and ornaments. The terrace was the main reason we chose this accommodation because I like to have access to the outside, having never lived in an apartment. We were not disappointed, it was a lovely area to have breakfast and evening pre dinner drinks. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were of a luxury standard, plenty of hot water and good pressure. The kitchen was well equipped , we didn't eat in because there were so many restaurants within easy walking distance - and there was a separate dining room if we had wanted to sit at a table indoors. The air conditioning was essential in July and very effective. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone.
good but could have been great
On the whole the place was pretty good and we really enjoyed Lucca - location, city, air conditioning and the guidebook etc but somethings could have made it a lot better
1. We were expected to pay 60 Euro cleaning fee on arrival but when we got there the rubbish bin in the bathroom was not emptied - so am not sure what the cleaning fee was for.
2. We were not aware of the late checkin fee (30-50 Euro) until after we paid for the booking. We planned on getting there at about 11a.m. but our flight was delayed in Sicily by 10 hours which was painful enough - we arrived at 11p.m. and Sonia made us pretty uncomfortable by trying to claim 50 Euro and then saying it was 'the boss' who wanted it..
3. the bed was incredibly uncomfortable for the price you pay - if you have a bad back it might not be for you.
4. if you are expected to clean the property and take out the garbage, you could at least expect it to have garbage bags if you expect the guest to take garbage out every day.
apart from that it was a nice place in a beautiful city.