3 dormitorios, 2 baños, capacidad para 8
Elementos de seguridad
Tipo de ubicación
Política de cancelación
- Reembolso del 100 % si cancelas al menos 14 días antes de la entrada.
- Reembolso del 50 %, sin incluir la tarifa de servicio, si cancelas al menos 7 días antes de la entrada.
- Sin reembolso si cancelas con una antelación inferior a 7 días antes de la entrada.
Daños e incidentes
Si tú o alguno de tus acompañantes dañáis la casa de vacaciones alquilada, deberás hacerte cargo de los daños causados durante tu estancia.
Normas de la propiedad
Adecuado para niños
Se admiten mascotas
Fiestas/eventos no permitidos
Máximo de huéspedes: 8
- A studio apartment is available as an addition to the normal rental. $ 100 per night.
- We use cleaning and sanitizing procedures and products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control for the protection of our guests.
Cabin in the Sky is a fantastic property and exceeded our expectations! The house is so comfortable is thoroughly appointed. Historic aspects of the home have been preserved, with modern conveniences added. The decor is so interesting to peruse and we enjoyed the references to Norway and Europe. The kitchen lacks nothing at all!!! We were relieved to find several AC units and fans around the home, because it was quite hot the first couple of days of our stay. One note about the stairs in the house is that they are true to old construction, so they are tall and steep. My 78yr old mother was with us and would have had difficulty with them, but she used the downstairs bedroom and my husband and I had no problem with the stairs.
The WiFi works extremely well. We have ATT cell service and that didn’t work well in this area, but it helped me to disconnect from work. Apple TV is provided with plenty of options!
The property is quiet and really beautiful. It is a short and scenic walk or drive on the private road to the beach. The beach is beautiful and secluded, and located on a section of the lake that doesn’t have heavy boat traffic. The highlight was watching the loons out on the lake! We brought our own kayaks but used the canoe, also. Plenty of chairs and loungers on the beach, as well as a table with umbrella and a fire pit.
This was one of our best vacation home rentals and we wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. It was perfect for a much needed getaway during this 2020 pandemic.
Lovely house + beach!
We loved our visit and wished we could have stayed longer! A few highlights:
- The kitchen was exceptionally well-stocked (the whole house, really-- they had absolutely everything one could possibly need).
- The wi-fi was faster than expected! Four adults worked remotely during the week; simultaneous video conferences went off without a hitch.
- The design is lovely-- a great mix of old/new with plenty of private spaces for reading/working/etc.
- The beach is great! It's perfect for kids (and for teaching dogs how to swim).
- The house was dog-friendly-- complete with balls + an (apparently very comfortable) dog bed. That said, if you don't have pets, you wouldn't notice that it's a dog-friendly property-- it's very clean/neat.
Would absolutely book again and would recommend to friends.
We had a wonderful time! It was a lovely comfortable home where we could fully relax
We enjoyed a very relaxing weekend with our family. I would definitely return!
Thank you , Stephen for the nice review. I look forward around a return visit. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Spacious, clean yet charming located in rural setting. Well-appointed, reminiscent of Scandinavian summer house in American proportions! Owner 100% responsive; many good suggestions for local activities near the cabin. A friend was also thrilled by the studio apartment, perfect for one or two. Labrador Juno loved her several daily walks to the lake.
So glad you enjoyed your stay. My wife, Helene is from Norway and was delighted about your references to Scandinavian summer cottage. Hope you will visit us again.
Beautiful piece of New Hampshire
We had a great stay at the cabin. It was clean and charming and had everything we needed to really enjoy our weekend. The area was beautiful and the beach was very private and relaxing. The only complaint was the fishing was slow lol.
So glad you enjoyed your stay. I think you got a good taste of early Fall in New Hampshire. Hope you will come back and visit again.
- inglés, Noruego